Take a look at the New Moon’s Energy
by Geraldine Darby Ball
Each phase of the Moon has a different Energy and with New Moon, we are Setting Intentions for the next 28-day cycle (New Moon to New Moon)We are connected and part of all nature and beyond. By living and thinking in closer alignment with the natural seasons and cycles we bring greater harmony and ease into our lives and can in doing so inspire others.
Following is the outline of a course that is facilitated on New Moon – Setting Intentions. The questions are included here so without doing the course you can already seed your mind with these questions and be ready for your own intuitive answers. The course covers why intentions are important and how to make them work. The best time to do the planning (setting intentions) is leading up to the New Moon. Then there is the implementation of your actions with the growing Moon.
Definition Intention: in•ten•tion (ĭn-tĕnˈshən) noun
1. the act or fact of intending; determination to do a specified thing or act in a specified manner
2. anything intended or planned; aim, end, or purpose
3. meaning or import
4. the direction or orientation of the mind toward an object
5. A course of action that one intends to follow.
6. An aim that guides action; an objective.
Origin: Middle English entencioun, from Old French intention, from Latin intentiō, intentiōn-, from intentus, intent, from past participle of intendere, to direct attention;
1) Why Make Intentions? Making intentions is powerful on many levels and there is a science behind making them work. A couple of things for you to look out for right now in your life are the ideas that: Subconsciously we are more aware of our intentions and thus see opportunities as they arise. When you have intentions and really feel and think them you’ll be luckier and have more positive “coincidences” and enjoy your day more. There is science also to the “lucky” and how you can make yourself luckier in life – stay tuned for more on that.
2) Thought and Energy to Matter What Quantum Physics shows is that waves of energy can become particles (things) and that your thoughts influence the waves. (NB Read Dr. Fred Allan Wolfe Mind Into Matter, and Michael Losiers The Law of Attraction and or watch What the Bleep and Down the Rabbit Hole). All are in alignment with the quote: “The Universe is Information” Venerable Pa’Ris’Ha
Action: Find someone today and discuss what you just read and what you will do with this information.
Action: Right Now (30 seconds) list 20 things you would do with 2 million dollars.
Why not just write a list of intentions?
– Must have the emotional link to get your brain wired for it. So your thoughts (you’re internal) interacts with the physical world (the external)
– Not just Visualising
– You need to DO something with your Goals and Beliefs
– Positive attitude and belief in yourself is the first step.
–Then you need to be more efficient and more powerful and
– Change how you go about life.
– Understand what’s going on in your Brains.
– Your Primitive mind does not understand normal logic.