- Did you know, that when you hug someone, you release oxytocin, This effect is amplified when you hold your embrace for 20 seconds or longer. A nice warm hug literally melts away the tension.
- Take some time to appreciate yourself, your strengths, and the people in your life. Focusing on the positives in your life results in you noticing more positives and feeling happier.
- Build connections. Finding people you can connect to is really important for a sense of belonging and community. It is innate to us as humans to need to belong; as a result, much joy can be experienced through the community.
- Communication. Developing your ability to express yourself, set your boundaries, and let people know what is important to you and how you like to be treated.
- Surround yourself in positive people and support your happiness. You become like the 5 people you hang out with most. So choose wisely!
- Vision your ideal future. Spend time imagining and determining how your positive future will look like and do the step-by-step actions to bring that vision into your reality. Celebrate the wins.