Radu comes back to questioning about the formation of water by black holes, and especially in the cosmic vacuum of space.
Dr. Xien explains there are special energetic conditions surrounding a black hole where space-time is distorted and there is a passing to another dimension, or what he calls a manifestation corridor. Under these conditions the subtle energy of water from the etheric plane is condensed into liquid water in the material plane.
Then Dr. Xien goes on to explain how a planet forms.
Here’s the recipe:
- Start with the vortex of a black hole as the forming nucleus;
- The subtle energy of water condenses into the material plane and is expelled from the black hole in the form of ice.
- The ice mixes with the dust and other material to form stars (ie: accretion)
- The stars are pulled back towards the black hole by the force of gravity.
- As the get closer they form a plug around the vortex
- The rest of the ice and material comes back towards the vortex and conglomerates as a crust from which the planet is formed
- The crust somehow blocks the center of the black hole’s activity and gives the visual of a keystone dropping into place.
- And so, the planet is formed with the black hole at the surrounded by water which underlies the crust.
At the end of this explanation, Radu is amazed and doesn’t know whether he’s being given a truth or a fantasy story.
Dr Xien says that science often thinks that it has reached the pinnacle of understanding only to find out later that they only had a piece of the picture.
Science reaches a point where it thinks it understands, only to be given new information, which expands the understanding to a new level. He calls these “evolutionary stages of development”.
So then Radu takes another tact and asks Dr.Xien if this process he has described results in enough crust to support life on a planet.
Dr. Xien tells him that these things do not happen by accident as scientists believe. He says what thy call the “spontaneity of creation” is actually the fruit of necessity. He explains that how a planet develops depends on the destiny of the manifesting soul that is the planet, and the conditions of the local cosmic region where it exists.
The manifesting soul that is the planet! A being on an evolutionary development trajectory just like us … only different.
So, the way a planet evolves is all part of a plan, a destiny, that the being who is this planet has designed. To me that was like a door opening on a whole new way to see life.
And then Dr. Xien explains that while this happening the interior of the planet is also being formed, again following the plan, and having the black hole at its center. Everything reaches a balance and is kept there because of the conscious activity of the central black hole.
Dr. Xien says it is an evolved spirit taking care of what it created.
Accretion: the coming together and cohesion of matter under the influence of gravitation to form larger bodies.
Accretion Theory: Approximately 4.6 billion years ago, the solar system was a cloud of dust and gas known as a solar nebula. Gravity collapsed the material in on itself as it began to spin, forming the sun in the center of the nebula. With the rise of the sun, the remaining material began to clump up.